With mismanaged urbanization can come poor solid waste management.
The Philippines is a developing country that experiences rapid urbanization.
By 2050, 76% of Philippine population is expected to be in urban areas (ADB, 2014).
The following articles are contributions to Philippine urban solid waste management literature.
Interested in solid waste management planning?
Cities of the Philippines and Waste Management Series:
- Waste Generation of Philippine Cities
- Waste Management Information on Antipolo City, Rizal
- Waste Management Information on Dasmarinas City, Cavite
- Waste Management Information on San Pablo City, Laguna
- Waste Management Information on Cavite City, Cavite
- FREE! Tool for Gathering Waste Management Data
Invite me for lectures on environmental science, environmental planning and geography.