Are pedestrian lanes essential?
Here are 3 reasons why they are!
May is Land Transportation Safety Month in the Philippines.
When we talk about land transportation, we often disregard the most important one: walking.
In car-centric Metro Manila, are pedestrian lanes essential?
I argue that they are because of 3 reasons!
- Walking is our primary mode of transportation – 01:49
- Pinoy Drivers are allergic to the brake pedal – 02:46
- Philippine roads are car-centric – 03:25
Do you think pedestrian lanes are essential?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Comprehensive Land Use Plans (CLUP) in the Philippines (UPDATED!)Here are 9 Frequently Asked Questions about Comprehensive Land Use Plans in the Philippines.
- 3 Top Issues that Make CLUP Preparation Hard for Local Governments in the PhilippinesWhy do Filipino planners have difficulty preparing comprehensive land use plans? This 2016 paper may contain the answers.
- 3 Initial Steps to Develop Pocket Green Parks in Your BarangayBarangays can start developing pocket green parks by following these 3 initial steps.