Are pedestrian lanes essential?
Here are 3 reasons why they are!
May is Land Transportation Safety Month in the Philippines.
When we talk about land transportation, we often disregard the most important one: walking.
In car-centric Metro Manila, are pedestrian lanes essential?
I argue that they are because of 3 reasons!
- Walking is our primary mode of transportation – 01:49
- Pinoy Drivers are allergic to the brake pedal – 02:46
- Philippine roads are car-centric – 03:25
Do you think pedestrian lanes are essential?
- Comprehensive Land Use Plans (CLUP): Frequently Asked Questions (UPDATED February 2023!)Answer your Frequently Asked Questions about Comprehensive Land Use Plans in the Philippines.
- How much do contracts for CLUP and CDP cost?Here are approved budget of contracts previously posted on PhilGEPS for consulting services on CLUP, CDP, LCCAP, and CDRA.
- Filipino Urban Planning: The City of Manila (2022 Update!)Here are 5 things you should know about the City of Manila’s urban planning!