Are pedestrian lanes essential?
Here are 3 reasons why they are!
May is Land Transportation Safety Month in the Philippines.
When we talk about land transportation, we often disregard the most important one: walking.
In car-centric Metro Manila, are pedestrian lanes essential?
I argue that they are because of 3 reasons!
- Walking is our primary mode of transportation – 01:49
- Pinoy Drivers are allergic to the brake pedal – 02:46
- Philippine roads are car-centric – 03:25
Do you think pedestrian lanes are essential?
- 3 Initial Steps to Develop Pocket Green Parks in Your BarangayBarangays can start developing pocket green parks by following these 3 initial steps.
- 3 Advantages of Pocket Green Parks for Local Governments in the PhilippinesHow can we make our barangays green? A quick win: POCKET GREEN PARKS.
- 3 Reasons Why Pedestrian Lanes are EssentialIn car-centric Metro Manila, are pedestrian lanes essential?