How much are these contracts worth?
Here are approved budget of contracts previously posted on PhilGEPS for consulting services on CLUP, CDP, LCCAP, and CDRA. These cover consulting services ONLY!
- Approved Budget of Contract (ABC) – “The budget for the contract duly approved by the head of the procuring entity (RA 9184).” The ABC is understood to be the ceiling price; offers must not exceed and are often rejected.
- PhilGEPS – “the single, centralized electronic portal that serves as the primary and definitive source of information on government procurement”
- CLUP – Comprehensive Land Use Plan
- CDP – Comprehensive Development Plan
- LCCAP – Local Climate Change Action Plan
- CDRA – Climate and Disaster Risk Assessment