Cost is a big consideration for local governments in updating their Comprehensive Land Use Plans and Comprehensive Development Plans.
How much are these contracts worth?
Here are approved budget of contracts previously posted on PhilGEPS for consulting services on CLUP, CDP, LCCAP, and CDRA. These cover consulting services ONLY!
- Approved Budget of Contract (ABC) – “The budget for the contract duly approved by the head of the procuring entity (RA 9184).” The ABC is understood to be the ceiling price; offers must not exceed and are often rejected.
- PhilGEPS – “the single, centralized electronic portal that serves as the primary and definitive source of information on government procurement”
- CLUP – Comprehensive Land Use Plan
- CDP – Comprehensive Development Plan
- LCCAP – Local Climate Change Action Plan
- CDRA – Climate and Disaster Risk Assessment
My experience in local government planning…