How are Comprehensive Land Use Plans formulated?
As a Filipino Environmental Planner, the Comprehensive Land Use Plan (CLUP ) is one of two essential documents for local government units that we need to create.
Learn more about comprehensive land use plans through the following articles.
Overview of Comprehensive Land Use Planning
How we completed the Comprehensive Land Use Plan of Tiwi
As Environmental Sector Planner, I assisted the Municipality of Tiwi in completing their Comprehensive Land Use Plan, Zoning Ordinance, and Local Development Investment Plan.
- Overview of my experience in Land use Planning
- Techniques in Land Use Planning
- Ideology in Land Use Planning
- Politics in Land Use Planning
The 12-step CLUP Process: Experience from Tiwi, Albay
The Comprehensive Land Use Plan process in the Philippines is composed of 12 steps. Learn from my experience in helping the LGU of Tiwi.
- CLUP Process Step 1: Organize
- CLUP Process Step 2: Identify Stakeholders
- CLUP Process Step 3: How to set a vision for your local government unit
- CLUP Process Step 4: How LGUs can perform situational analysis
- CLUP Process Step 5: Setting land use goals and objectives
- How to assess climate and disaster risks | CDRA in the CLUP process
Succeeding steps to follow.
Get updated when new content is available. Join email list!
Key Resources and References for completing comprehensive land use plans
- Top Websites for Resources in Local Government Planning in the Philippines
- How are decisions on land use made?
- Guidebooks on Comprehensive Land Use Planning (HLURB website)
- The Land Use and Zoning Information System of HLURB