What do you need to do to become an Environmental Planner in the Philippines?
How do I become an Environmental Planner in the Philippines?
To become a registered and licensed Filipino environmental planner:
- Qualify for the Environmental Planning Board Exam.
- Pass the Environmental Planning Board Exam.
- Register with the Professional Regulatory Commission and the Philippine Institute of Environmental Planners.
- Choose a career type – join a private firm, join a government agency, be a freelance environmental consultant.
- Continue professional development.
FAQs about Environmental Planning
The multi-disciplinary art and science of environmental planning is important for a developing country like the Philippines!
- Why is environmental planning important?
- What are the key issues in environmental planning in the Philippines?
Pass the Environmental Planning Board Exam
To become a Filipino Environmental Planner, you must pass the Environmental Planning Board Exam.
Choose your career path!
As a Filipino Environmental Planner, you may want freedom, higher income, or just a new adventure.
Increase your urban planning knowledge further!
- Follow these Sites to Increase Your Planning Knowledge!
- Comprehensive Land Use Plans (CLUP) in the Philippines
- Comprehensive Development Plans in the Philippines
- Top Websites for Local Government Planning
- Urban Solid Waste Management in the Philippines
- Be inspired by this Hall of Fame Environmental Planners!