Need help to make your self-review successful? There are apps for that!
Use your phone as an asset instead of a distraction by installing these helpful apps.
Most of these are FREE! Who does not want that?
- FREE bookmarking app!
- Downloads online articles into “easy-to-read” offline articles.
- Pocket helps the self-reviewer manage online sources in one place.
- Being available offline, you can read the articles you want with less distractions.
- A freemium mobile application suite that has equivalents of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, and PDF Reader.
- It is a free alternative for the low-budget self-reviewer.
- Mind mapping helps you inventory your learnings.
- In the free plan, you can make 3 mind maps.
- Affordable paid plans.
- The successful self-reviewer knows how to manage time effectively.
- A lot of time-tracking apps are freemium. Only Clockify is truly FREE.
- Integrate the Pomodoro technique for better motivation!
- Appblock helps the self-reviewer who lacks self-control.
- You can block apps based on time schedules, length of use or number of opens.
- Google Keep is a personal note-taker for the successful self-reviewer.
- Its simple tagging system can give you the basic organization by subject area or by reference.
- You can also use the text-to-speech widget to record your sudden thoughts.
- Habitica is an RPG-based gamification app for your self-review goals who lack motivation.
- You’ve played Mobile Legends and Ragnarok? Treat your self-review as a game!
- Habitica takes reward systems to the next level by giving you skills and character improvements based on goals that you achieve.
- Google Calendar is a free app to use to plan and schedule your review sessions.
- Treat your review sessions like classes and schedule them in themed days.
- Use different colors for each subject area.
- Use the repeat function and be accountable to pre-planned review sessions.
- Spotify lets you stream music legally!
- Listening to music can help you maximize your learning by improving your memory and helping you focus more.
- Just choose music that you enjoy but are not distracting.
- Stop thinking that Youtube is a bane for your successful self-review.
- Use Youtube to help you understand concepts better.
- Make Youtube your productive procrastination partner when you crave a different learning strategy.
What apps help you self-review for exams?
Leave a comment!
- Top Tips to PASS the Environmental Planning Board Exam
- Taking the Environmental Planning Board Exam (Part 3): The Exam Days
- SPOTLIGHT: 2023 Environmental Planning Licensure Exam (Updated January 2023)