The 2022 Environmental Planners Licensure Examination was held on July 26 and 27, 2022!
Out of 170 examinees, 108 passed! (PRC Press Release)
Also known as the Environmental Planning Board Exam (EnP Board Exam), you must pass the Environmental Planning Board Exam to become a Filipino Environmental Planner.
Highlights of the Program for #enpexam2022
- Schedule of Subject Areas
- July 26 (Tuesday) 8AM-2PM: Environmental Planning Processes, Techniques and Strategies
- July 27 (Wed) 8AM-11AM: History, Concepts, Theories and Principles of Environmental Planning
- July 27 (Wed) 12PM – 4:30PM: Environmental Plan Implementation, Legal Aspects and Administration
- Testing Locations mentioned: NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, and Tacloban
- Verify your school/building assignments 2-3 working days BEFORE the date of examination. Do this through visiting prc.gov.ph or going to PRC premises.
- Check the LIST OF THINGS TO BRING!
- Report on school/building assignment BEFORE 5:30AM on July 26.
- Download Informed Consent and Health Declaration Forms from PRC official website. Submit duly accomplished forms WITH copy of Complete Vaccination Card to proctor on examination day.
- Examinees and examination personnel shall bring their own meals (prepacked meal/snack and drink) to be eaten during breaks.
- Some things prohibited inside examination premises: programmable calculators, communication devices (e.g., cellphones, bluetooth gadgets), bags of any kind, review materials
Some notes from EnPTinio:
- Do not forget anything from the LIST OF THINGS TO BRING. Better to be safe than sorry.
- The list of cities and regions where testing venues are located may change subject to COVID-19 alert levels. Follow PRC official website and social media accounts to stay updated.
- The program mentions face shields are required. Wear these just to be sure.
- Follow PRC official website and social media accounts at www.prc.gov.ph or https://www.facebook.com/professionalregulationcommission or https://twitter.com/PRC_main.
- For queries and concerns, please email Licensure Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com .
- Join my email list for resources on the #enpexam.
- Join the Pass the Environmental Planning Board Exam group on Facebook!