What are the requirements for applying for the Environmental Planning Board Exam?
The PRC website also lists the requirements for application.
For Filipino applicants, I duplicate the list below.
- NSO / PSA Birth Certificate
- NSO / PSA Marriage Contract (for married female applicants)
- Transcript of Records with scanned picture and Remarks “For Board Examination Purposes” (First Timer & Repeater)
- College Diploma
- Valid NBI Clearance (First Timers & Repeaters)
- One (1) Certificate of Good Moral Character from any of the following: Barangay, Church, School, Employer
- OJT Certificate or in Service-Training signed by the applicant’s immediate supervisor
- Certificate of Professional Civil Service Eligibility (for incumbent government planners only)
- Payment of P900.00
Begin your application through the PRC Licensure Examination and Registration Information System.