Environmental Planning programs offered
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Planning and Management
- Master in Environmental Planning
- Ph.D. in Environmental Planning Management and Studies
Estimated years to complete program
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Planning and Management – 4 years
- Master of Science in Environmental Planning – 1 year through BS EnP 4+1 program
- Ph.D. in Environmental Planning Management and Studies – 3-5 years
- Dependent on program taken and year level (See FAQ of Miriam College)
- Also offers Master of Science in Environmental Management and Studies
- For class delivery mode in Miriam College, see FAQ.
Go to course page!
For admission requirements and other inquiries, contact the institution directly.
[External Link] EPM at Miriam College Information Page
Though utmost effort is exerted to keep information updated, the author does not guarantee perfect validity of information. Please contact the educational institutions and the Professional Regulatory Commission for more details.
Universities and Colleges in the Philippines that Offer Courses on Environmental Planning or Urban Planning