Inspired by the exercise I conducted on the waste generation status of Philippine cities, I present a series of information summaries about the waste management of significant cities in the Philippines.
I compiled waste management information of Cavite City using a formulated data gathering template for online-only search.
Cities of the Philippines and Waste Management Series:
- Waste Generation of Philippine Cities
- Waste Management Information on Antipolo City, Rizal
- Waste Management Information on Dasmarinas City, Cavite
- Waste Management Information on San Pablo City, Laguna
- Waste Management Information on Cavite City, Cavite
- FREE! Tool for Gathering Waste Management Data
Download the Cavite City waste management information sheet through Academia!
- The City website has little information about waste generation and management. An updated ecological profile or even portion of the approved solid waste management plan can be part of the “About LGU” page.
- With the future operation of the Sangley Airport, residential areas are bound to propagate the surroundings and roads leading to the Airport. The waste management system must be prepared to accommodate an increase in population.
Do you have additional information I missed? Leave a comment!