The 2023 Environmental Planners Licensure Examination is scheduled on July 26 and 27, 2023!
Also known as the Environmental Planning Board Exam (EnP Board Exam), you must pass the Environmental Planning Board Exam to become a Filipino Environmental Planner.
- Actual Exam Dates: July 26 and 27, 2023 (Wednesday and Thursday)
- Opening of Online Application: April 26, 2023
- Deadline of Application: June 27, 2023
Highlights of the Program for #enpexam2023
No program yet.
For reference, here are details of the 2022 Environmental Planners Licensure Examination.
Some notes from EnPTinio:
- Read my personal experience in taking the 2018 Environmental Planning Board Exam!
- Do not forget anything from the LIST OF THINGS TO BRING. Better to be safe than sorry.
- Follow PRC official website and social media accounts to stay updated.
- Some things prohibited inside examination premises: programmable calculators, communication devices (e.g., cellphones, bluetooth gadgets), bags of any kind, review materials.
- Follow PRC official website and social media accounts at www.prc.gov.ph or https://www.facebook.com/professionalregulationcommission or https://twitter.com/PRC_main.
- For queries and concerns, please email Licensure Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com .
- Join my email list for resources on the #enpexam.
- Join the Pass the Environmental Planning Board Exam group on Facebook!