Environmental Planning programs offered
- Master in Management Major in Environmental Planning
Estimated years to complete program
- Master in Management Major in Environmental Planning – 3 terms (trimester system)
- P13,380 per term (12 units per term at P1,115 per unit), exclusive of miscellaneous and other fees (as of SY 2020-2021)
- Estimated Program Cost is P92,075 as of SY 2020-2021
- Installment Plan available, per PCU representative.
- Trimester Program, with thesis and non-thesis programs
Contact the institution directly!
For admission requirements and other inquiries, contact the institution directly.
[External Link] TNEEP Page of Philippine Christian University
Though utmost effort is exerted to keep information updated, the author does not guarantee perfect validity of information. Please contact the educational institutions and the Professional Regulatory Commission for more details.
Universities and Colleges in the Philippines that Offer Courses on Environmental Planning or Urban Planning