Boost your confidence and Pass the Environmental Planning Board Exam!
ACCOUNTABILITY COACHING FOR ENP BOARD EXAM SELF- REVIEWERS
After the program, YOU will be confident to take the EnP Board Exam because you tracked your self-review progress weekly.
Introductory Price: P999
Duration: 4 weeks
5 slots only!
It’s hard to stay consistent in your self-review when you are the only one who knows you’re reviewing!
With this one-on-one coaching program, you can rely on me to check on your self-review progress weekly. We will work together to ensure steady advance in your Environmental Planning Board Exam preparation.
With July 2021 coming quickly, you need to spend your time wisely.
With weekly check-ins, we can identify which subject areas of the Board Exam that need your focus. We’ll aim for effective review that increases your confidence for the Board Exam.
What should you expect in the Environmental Planning Board Exam?
You have access to all review materials, but not much time to process all of them. We will work together to make concepts and principles easier to understand.
When you pay for this program, you indicate that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
HOW IT WORKS
- Upon full payment, you will receive:
- A FREE copy of the Affordable Self-Review Companion (P99 saving!).
- An introductory survey to help me learn more about your challenges in self-review
- Schedule our first coaching call thru Calendly: https://calendly.com/enptinio/call
- For 4 weeks, you will be assigned weekly review materials based on a formulated review plan.
- Before every Friday, you will report your progress through an accountability email.
- We will schedule a weekly accountability call, subject to mutual availability. Coaching calls can be tentatively scheduled on Fridays 4-6PM.
When you pay for this service, you indicate that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
The coaching program is offered on the individual capacity of EnPTinio. All answers are based on personal knowledge and experiences. No warranties on the accuracy and correctness of any information given are expressed or implied.
The views and opinions expressed in any elements on this site, including articles, links, and photos, are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency, of which the author is affiliated.